December 06, 2007

POSITIVE SENSATIONS

At the end of the first training session in Yokohama, 2007 Golden Ball winner Kaká talked about his first sensations in the Asian continent. - THE DECLARATIONS OF KAKÁ -


YOKOHAMA - Here are the declarations made by Kaká at the end of today's training session at the sporting center of Yokohama Marinos:

Ricky, how did the trip go?
"It went well, the first few hours we had fun, then we talked a little and the majority of the players slept and we rested."

Are you suffering from the jetlag?
"Not really, I'm used to it as I often travel to Brazil, only in that case the time goes backward. The important thing is that your whole body gradually gets used to it. Now we will follow the instructions to decide when it's most appropriate to eat and sleep."

What were your sensations during this first training session?
"Positive sensations. I was happy to see Emerson train with the group, I'm not sure how well he is doing, but it's always good to see a team mate recovering. I'm sorry Ronie and Sergio did not take part in today's training, but I hope to see them back with us soon."



No comments: