December 06, 2007

Kaka Happily Acclimatising In Japan

Brazilian superstar Kaka says he is settling in well in Japan after the arrival of the Milan team today.

The Rossoneri touched down at Tokyo International Airport at 5.12 pm local time, and Kaka was mobbed by a mass of Japanese fans as soon as he got off the plane.

Milan held their first training session in Yokohama ahead of next Thursday's probable semi-final against J-League outfit Urawa Reds.

"I feel positive sensations. I was happy to see Emerson train with the group, I'm not sure how well he is doing, but it's always good to see a team mate recovering," said Kaka.

"I'm sorry Ronie and Sergio did not take part in today's training, but I hope to see them back with us soon."

Kaka was asked if the long and gruelling flight would have a negative effect on the Mlan team.

"Not really, I'm used to it as I often travel to Brazil, only in that case the time goes backward," the 25-year-old said.

"The important thing is that your whole body gradually gets used to it. Now we will follow the instructions to decide when it's most appropriate to eat and sleep."

Finally Kaka was asked what he did in the first few hours after landing in Japan.

"It went well, the first few hours we had fun, then we talked a little and the majority of the players slept and we rested," he concluded.


No comments: